Noaa weather 10 day forecast. Detailed Forecast. Today. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 9am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 80. East southeast wind 8 to 11 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.

Steady temperature around 67. Southeast wind 10 to 17 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Monday …

Noaa weather 10 day forecast. Detailed Forecast. Overnight. A slight chance of showers after 1am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Thursday. A chance of showers, mainly between 10am and 3pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 85. West wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.

Detailed Forecast. Sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind around 5 mph. Patchy drizzle and fog after 11pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 53. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Patchy drizzle and fog before 11am. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 68. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest ...

Detailed Forecast. Sunny, with a high near 90. West southwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Clear, with a low around 63. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm. Sunny, with a high near 95. Calm wind becoming west northwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Clear, with a low around 64. West southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.Detailed Forecast. Today. Showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly before 4pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Patchy fog between 1pm and 2pm. High near 66. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in ...

Detailed Forecast. This Afternoon. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. West wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Tonight. Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West northwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming south southwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Memorial Day.Sunday Night. Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northwest after midnight. Memorial Day. Mostly sunny, with a high near 79. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Monday Night. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. Southwest wind around 6 mph becoming northwest in the evening.Wednesday. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the morning. Wednesday Night. A 10 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. South wind 5 to 10 mph.Southwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Saturday. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 9 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Saturday Night. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Sunday. Sunny, with a high near 76.2 days ago · National Weather Service Conus - 6 to 10 Day Outlook interactive display - Updated: 23 May 2024Tonight. Showers and thunderstorms before 11pm, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly after 11pm. Low around 66. South wind 9 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Memorial Day. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 2pm.Detailed Forecast. Overnight. Clear, with a low around 56. Southwest wind around 7 mph. Friday. Scattered showers after 11am. Increasing clouds, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.7 hours ago · Detailed Forecast. Overnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 63. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Memorial Day. Sunny, with a high near 81. West wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Monday Night. Mostly clear, with a low around 60.Patchy fog between 7am and 8am. High near 58. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Saturday Night. A 40 percent chance of rain before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. West southwest wind 5 to 11 mph, with ...

22 hours ago · Detailed Forecast. Sunny, with a high near 91. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Partly cloudy, with a low around 78. South wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 93. Heat index values as high as 106. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the ...Detailed Forecast. Today. Patchy dense fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph. Tonight. Showers and thunderstorms before 3am, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm, mainly after 3am. Low around 64. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.Mostly cloudy, with a low around 69. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Friday. Showers and thunderstorms likely. Partly sunny, with a high near 85. South southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Find the latest weather forecasts, warnings, and alerts for your location and across the U.S. with NOAA's National Weather Service.

Detailed Forecast. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 2am and 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 11am, then a ...

Sunday. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunday Night.A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 90. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Thursday Night. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. South wind 5 to 10 mph.NOAA National Weather Service Jacksonville, FL. Daily Weather Briefing - Highlights Potential Local Weather Impacts ; National Safe Boating Week, May 18-24, 2024 - click for infoSouth wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Monday Night. Showers and thunderstorms likely before 11pm, then a slight chance of showers between 11pm and midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Detailed Forecast. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly between 8pm and 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.Detailed Forecast. Sunny, with a high near 77. Light and variable wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the morning. A slight chance of showers after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon.Valid: June 01 to 07, 2024. Updated: 24 May 2024. Click below for information about how to read 8-14 day outlook maps. Temperature Precipitation. Click below for archives of past outlooks (data & graphics), historical analogs to todays forecast, and other formats of the 8-14 day outlooks. Archives Analogs Lines-Only Format GIS Data.Detailed Forecast. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.Tonight. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Southeast wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Memorial Day. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 84. South wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.Detailed Forecast. Today. A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly between 11am and 5pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 61. Northwest wind 11 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Tonight. A 20 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. Northwest wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.Friday. A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. Calm wind becoming southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night. Showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. West southwest wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday.Tuesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. West wind between 6 and 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. West wind between 5 and 10 mph. Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 80. Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Thursday: Sunny, with a high near 82.Current Day 4-8 Outlook. Forecaster: Kerr. Issued: 26/0849Z. Valid: Wed 05/29 1200Z - Mon 06/03 1200Z. Note: A severe weather area depicted in the Day 4-8 period indicates a 15%, 30% or higher probability for severe thunderstorms (e.g. a 15%, 30% chance that a severe thunderstorm will occur within 25 miles of any point).East wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Night. Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72. East wind around 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Thursday. Isolated showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 82. Breezy, with an east wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.Highs in the mid 90s. South winds 5 to 10 mph with gusts up to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Night. Partly cloudy in the evening, then becoming mostly clear. A chance of thunderstorms in the evening. A chance of showers. Humid with lows in the upper 70s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tuesday Through Friday.Detailed Forecast. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Increasing clouds, with a low around 58. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 69. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Increasing clouds, with a low around 58. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming ...Detailed Forecast. Sunny, with a high near 94. South southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Mostly clear, with a low around 59. West wind 6 to 11 mph becoming east southeast after midnight. Sunny, with a high near 96. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon.Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Memorial Day. Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Light south wind becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Monday Night. Increasing clouds, with a low around 56.Detailed Forecast. A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 68. Northwest wind around 6 mph. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 41. Northwest wind 3 to 6 mph. Mostly cloudy, then becoming sunny during the afternoon, with a high near 64. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.Detailed Forecast. This Afternoon. Periods of rain. High near 50. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Tonight. Periods of rain. Low around 45. East wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.South wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Monday Night. Showers and thunderstorms likely before 11pm, then a slight chance of showers between 11pm and midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 60%.

Detailed Forecast. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 4pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 88. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 9 mph in the afternoon. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 60. East wind 3 to 6 mph. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Sunday. Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 1pm, then showers and thunderstorms likely after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Chance of precipitation is 70%.Detailed Forecast. Sunny and hot, with a high near 101. South wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Clear, with a low around 70. South wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Sunny and hot, with a high near 100. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph. Mostly clear, with a low around 74. South wind 15 to 20 mph.South wind 9 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible. Monday Night. Showers and thunderstorms likely before 11pm, then a slight chance of showers between 11pm and midnight. Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. Chance of precipitation is 60%.West wind 7 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Sunday. Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Southwest wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Sunday Night. Mostly clear, with a low around 40. West wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Memorial Day. Sunny, with a high near 74.Detailed Forecast. Tonight. Increasing clouds, with a low around 54. Southwest wind 10 to 13 mph. Thursday. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 7am, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.Detailed Forecast. Tonight. Mostly clear, with a low around 53. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Saturday. Sunny, with a high near 82. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon. Saturday Night. A slight chance of showers before 10pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms between ...NWS Point Forecast: Great Falls MT 47.51°N 111.31°W: Mobile Weather Information | En Español Last Update: 11:17 am MDT May 10, 2024 Forecast Valid: 3pm MDT May 10, 2024-6pm MDT May 16, 2024: This Afternoon Sunny Hi 70 °F: Tonight Mostly Clear ... Text Only Forecast: Hourly Weather Graph: Tabular Forecast: Quick Forecast: International ...

Low: 51 °F. Clear. Saturday. High: 83 °F. Sunny. Saturday Night. Low: 60 °F. Chance. Showers. Sunday. High: 86 °F. Mostly Sunny. Sunday Night. Low: 62 °F. Partly Cloudy. …Detailed Forecast. A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 3pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. Southwest wind around 5 mph. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 7pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 67. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.1 day ago · A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 79. Southeast wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Night. Showers and thunderstorms likely.South wind at 9 mph becoming west. Monday Night: Cloudy, with a low around 58. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Tuesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming west between 7 and 10 mph. Tuesday Night: Mostly cloudy, with a low around 57. Wednesday: Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67.Detailed Forecast. Tonight. A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 2am. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Calm wind. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Friday.Detailed Forecast. A chance of rain, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. West southwest wind 5 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. A chance of showers and thunderstorms before midnight, then a chance of rain after midnight.Current Day 4-8 Outlook. Forecaster: Kerr. Issued: 26/0849Z. Valid: Wed 05/29 1200Z - Mon 06/03 1200Z. Note: A severe weather area depicted in the Day 4-8 period indicates a 15%, 30% or higher probability for severe thunderstorms (e.g. a 15%, 30% chance that a severe thunderstorm will occur within 25 miles of any point).South wind 6 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Monday Night. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 8pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 65. South wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.Please consult the schedule of 30 & 90-day outlooks for exact release dates. ... Climate Forecast System · Screening ... NOAA Center for Weather and Climate ...Sunday. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming south 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms. Sunday Night.This page contains links to National Oceanic Atmospheric Administration web sites that contain information about weather forecasts. Current Graphical Forecast Maps. Current Outlook Maps. Aviation Weather. Climate. Drought. Fronts/Precipitation Maps. Fire Weather. Hurricanes. Marine Prediction Forecasts. Climatic Outlooks.Detailed Forecast. Today. Sunny, with a high near 63. Northwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Tonight. Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Sunday. A slight chance of showers, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm.Detailed Forecast. This Afternoon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 86. South wind around 5 mph. Tonight. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms before 2am, then a chance of showers between 2am and 5am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 5am. Increasing clouds, with a low around 67.Memorial Day. Rain likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night. Rain likely before 8pm, then rain and possibly a thunderstorm between 8pm and 2am, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2am. Low around 56. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%.Udupi, Karnataka, India Weather Forecast, with current conditions, wind, air quality, and what to expect for the next 3 days.The U.S. National Weather Service (NWS) is a part of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). Many people rely on the National Weather Service’s forecasts in ord...Patchy fog before 7am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 86. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Tonight. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 8pm. Increasing clouds, with a low around 69. Southeast wind 5 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Memorial Day.

19 hours ago · Detailed Forecast. This Afternoon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. West wind around 10 mph. Tonight. Increasing clouds, with a low around 58. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Memorial Day. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 69.

Detailed Forecast. Today. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly after 5pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 92. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Tonight. A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms, mainly before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 72. South wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Detailed Forecast. Tonight. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light south in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Saturday. Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 61.May 12, 2022 ... Local forecast by "City, St" or Zip Code ... Days ½-2½ CONUS · Days 3-7 CONUS · Days 4-8 ... Accumulating Freezing Rain. NOAA/ National Wea...Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. West southwest wind at 10 mph becoming north northwest. Wednesday: Showers and possibly a thunderstorm after noon. High near 65. North northwest wind between 9 and 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Wednesday Night: Showers and thunderstorms likely before 9pm, then showers ...Get the 7-day forecast for Phoenix, AZ from the National Weather Service. Find out the weather conditions, alerts, and advisories for your area.Detailed Forecast. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind 6 to 14 mph. Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. North northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening. Patchy fog before 11am.Detailed Forecast. A 20 percent chance of showers after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph. A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly after 7am. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Light southwest wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning. A 50 percent chance of showers.Get the latest weather forecast and alerts for Cheyenne, WY from the National Weather Service.Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 72F. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.

manga scanssks basn bzrgsks zyrnwyscarson city sheriff Noaa weather 10 day forecast fydyw sks arby [email protected] & Mobile Support 1-888-750-5886 Domestic Sales 1-800-221-3284 International Sales 1-800-241-3044 Packages 1-800-800-3779 Representatives 1-800-323-5834 Assistance 1-404-209-6650. NWS Point Forecast: Wenatchee WA [Similar City Names] 47.42°N 120.3°W: ... Sunny, with a high near 27. North northwest wind between 10 and 14 km/h. Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 13. North northwest wind between 8 and 11 km/h. ... About Point Forecasts: Forecast Weather Table Interface: Webmaster National Weather Service:. aura koga maryuin Detailed Forecast. A slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 2pm. Areas of dense fog before 9am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 80. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 7 mph in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.Want a minute-by-minute forecast for Vaghodia, Gujarat? MSN Weather tracks it all, from precipitation predictions to severe weather warnings, air quality updates, and even wildfire alerts. sks twytr aalmycraigslist vw beetle Detailed Forecast. Tonight. Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 66. South wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. Memorial Day. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 2pm. sksy wtnythe project New Customers Can Take an Extra 30% off. There are a wide variety of options. Today. High: 80 °F. Mostly Sunny. Tonight. Low: 66 °F. Mostly Cloudy. then Slight. Chance. Showers. Sunday. High: 83 °F. Partly Sunny. Sunday Night. Low: 65 °F. …Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday Night. A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind around 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Thursday. A chance of showers before 9am. Partly sunny, with a high near 70. West wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.National Weather Service. Location Help. Tracking Areas of Severe Thunderstorms, Excessive Rainfall, and Excessive Heat Today. Scattered severe thunderstorms will be possible from parts of the Midwest to the Mid-South and southern Plains, this afternoon and evening.